AddOn 0.5ft RJ-45 (Male) to RJ-45 (Male) Black Cat6 UTP PVC Copper Patch Cable
This is a 0.5ft RJ-45 (male) to RJ-45 (male) black unshielded twisted pair PVC copper patch cable. The Cat6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet or other physical network layers. Cat6 standards specify performance of up to 250MHz. This PVC jacketed cable is best suited for LANs or SANs, and is recommended for connection between fiber patch panels, hubs, switches, media converters and routers. Unshielded twisted pair patch cables are perfect for data centers, LANs and other short range network connections. Our patch cables are 100% compliant for all of your networking needs. Our products are guaranteed by federal law to not affect or void OEM warranties.
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this Network Cable
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Features Booted
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-0.5FCAT6-BLK
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!