AddOn 0.15m LC (Male) to LC (Male) Yellow OS1 Duplex Riser-Rated Fiber Patch Cable
This is a 0.15m LC (male) to LC (male) yellow duplex riser-rated fiber patch cable. OS2 is a standard single-mode optical fiber commonly used with wavelengths of 1310nm and 1550nm (9/125 microns), and has a maximum attenuation of 1dB/km. The OS2 standard is defined in ISO/IEC 11801. This plenum-rated cable is the only cable allowed in spaces defined as riser-rated, such as raised flooring systems and air handling ducts. A duplex cable is a two-strand fiber optic patch cable that works best with transceivers that both transmit and receive. Our patch cables are 100% compliant for all of your networking needs. Our products are guaranteed by federal law to not affect or void OEM warranties.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- Features Molded
- Features 2 x LC Male Network connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a media converter
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADD-LC-LC-0.15M9SMF
- Packaged Quantity:1
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!