C2G HDMI + RS232 + IR 4K Scaling RX Box
The HDMI HDBaseT + RS232 and IR over Cat Extender Box Scaling Receiver - 4K 60Hz allows a 4K HDMI source to be extended up to 328ft to a 4K display using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This is an ideal solution where HDMI video and audio need to be extended to displays in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs that are far beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI cabling.
This scaling receiver accepts HDMI signals over a single network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 230 feet and 1080p up to 328 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI or up to 328 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT receiver is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. The S/PDIF output allows for the de-embedding of a connected audio device. One-way PoC provides power to the transmitter with PD module via Cat cable, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater flexibility in installations. The USB Micro-B input supports necessary firmware updates. Advanced users can control bi-directional IR and device control through the RS232 port. The RS232 controller has pre-loaded power on/off/standby commands and auto trigger for the display device.
- Extend 4K at 30Hz (4:4:4) up to 328ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 30Hz (4:4:4) up to 230ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 328ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- Supports scaling resolution configuration for the HDMI output through DIP Switch and API commands
- Built-in scaler supports up to 4K at 60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- Audio de-embedded output with S/PDIF and analog stereo options from HDMI signal
- RS232 port available for device control or bi-directional RS232 pass-through (default setting)
- Supports bi-directional IR pass-through
- One-way PoC to provide power to the transmitter with PD module via Cat cable
- Supports firmware upgrade via the Micro USB port (for scaler only)