Tripp Lite USB 2.0 to VGA Dual Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter 1080p 60Hz -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's U244-001-VGA-R USB 2.0 to VGA Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to a computer/laptop's USB 2.0 port. Up to six adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz). Windows and Intel Mac compatible.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz
- No external power supply needed
- Extend video to a second display or duplicate one video on both
- Compatible with Ubuntu 14.04.2
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers
- Add up to 6 adapters to connect a total of 7 displays
- 3 ft. USB Cable
- Connector Adapters
- Hardware Connectivity
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:U244-001-VGA-R
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:U244-001-VGA-R Graphics Adapter
- Product Model:U244-001-VGA-R
- Product Name:U244-001-VGA-R Graphics Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!